ARISE RACING LAP CHALLENGE – COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Arise Racing Lap Challenge Competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years as at 27 February 2017.
- Employees and their immediate families of Arise Racing Pty Ltd (“Arise Racing”), Juicebox, Pronto PR and Nova 93.7 and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- To enter you must complete the form on the website including your name and email address.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person.
- Arise Racing accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in filling out the entry form due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- All entries become the property of Arise Racing. Arise Racing collects information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be added to the Arise Racing newsletter database for future updates to news and events.
- Two winners will be drawn on Friday 14 April, 2017 and will be notified via email.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Arise Racing.
- Arise Racing’s decision is final and they will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- Arise Racing reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Arise Racing. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Each winner will receive a voucher for a Silver Driver Training Package valued at $1,100
- Vouchers must be used by May 3 2017 and are not transferable.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner is not able to claim their voucher by the date stipulated above then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Arise Racing Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may be incurred in participating in the Lap Challenge Driver training session resulting from the redemption of the gift voucher.
- Arise Racing reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Arise Racing has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Arise Racing’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Arise Racing Pty Ltd (ABN 82 107 903 015) of 7A Agnew, Subiaco WA.